Club Club n Club!!

Those are the random pic that i always took whenever i club with my bestie.. As now im pregnant, i really cant club anymore, After i give birth, i have to take care for my child for a year as hubby don't wanna have maid cuz he feel there isn't a need and he say he really BU FANG XIN... This word really win liao loh, as i wanted to work de, cuz looking after the kid is not that easy. Quite miss those days with my gals, while now they are clubbing and i have to stay at home... Lolx... Have stop clubbing after i knew hubby, i tink almost 1 year plus we did not club liao, nowadays listen to those music make us giddy and headach, hubby always say "HENG CHAO"(very noisy), i always tell him cuz old liao ma... Yah la, to me club really abit sian liao.. Now looking back at those pic really make me miss my gals and those day we were together. We were always so free and easy. But now as im having my own family i cant do that anymore. Sometime i think that me and them like drift apart liao. But i knew they did not give me up.. Although yes, we seldom contact or go out but when come to any occassion we will still gather together... I do hope all this will last. (Gals, just wanted to tell u all that, i will be back)

No comments:

Post a Comment