I love my mummy, I love my hubby

Got a phone call from my mummy just now... Was asking me how am i over there?

Mummy: Tomorrow u free a not?

Me: Why leh?

Mummy: Can accompany me go to selegie a not?

Me: Go there for what? What time?

Mummy: Morning loh...

Me: Tomorrow i meeting darling to buy birthday gift for him leh( darling is my little brother), later i confirm with you loh..

Then she ask...........

Mummy: How ur baby liao? How many pound? Look Like who?

Me: Fine loh, the doctor say look like hubby loh, how many pound i forgotten liao... haha

Although is just a phone call, but i guess she really misses me, n me as a daughter i miss her too... Still wondering what to buy for her on Mother Days? Burberry blue label coin pouch, LV coin pouch or something else..................................


A few hours later Hubby call

Hubby: My wife please?

Me: Yah, i am

Hubby: What u doing? Why just now never ans the phone?

Me: Nothing loh, Cuz im at the toilet that why never ans.

Hubby: This afternoon i quarrel with my colleague.

Me: What happen?

Hubby: Ask him to go update songs for those pub as im not free but in the end he e mail me ask me to watch my backside.

Me: Why like this say leh? Den your boss know ma?

Hubby: Boss don't know i got another job outside, but im gonna hire some1 else to help me run the business.

Me: Yah, u should do that, cuz what if they "bao toe" u then u will lose the job.

Hubby: Yah, I also sian working here liao, see how go home then we talk and discuss loh.

When i heard what hubby say, i feel so guilty man, u peep know that kind of feeling? Don't know how to explain also, as i knew he work so hard for us, work 2 jobs to support the family and give us the best. Yesterday when he came home, he told me, dear dear this week end we go shop for the baby cot and stuff ok? I tink it gonna cost him a bomb again...


And there it goes........... he calling me now......... (Im coming back)


More update!!

No comments:

Post a Comment