My big baby is sick.........

Woke up early in the morning, hubby having a bad stomachach, went toilet so many times, after his big business he came in to the room wake me up saying "dear dear im having stomachach, im sick" I was asleep, half eyes open nia... Lolx.. He then lie beside me like a baby saying he feel so heaty, when i touch his forehead and his body is really hot man.... Went to see a doctor nearby, then he came home and rest awhile and go to work again. He told me he got no choice, have to work, but will be back in the evening. My poor baby, my heart feel so SOUR.......

I think the virus is spreading, nowadays many people fall sick easily, not only hubby even my bloody, just chat with her on the phone, her hubby is going to bring her to a doctor... hope she will get well as soon as possible.

Going down to chinese medical store to buy things for hubby liao.......

No comments:

Post a Comment