Days are getting nearer n nearer


My stomach is getting bigger n bigger... It making me so xin ku man! Cant even have a long hours shopping outside, sleep also got problem... Every night turn here and there, i think hubby find me very irritating!!! Every night he will ask me question like why don't sleep, stomach pain arh? Really cant get to sleep sometime, cuz around my adomen i feel a little pain. I was like anytime going to give birth le!


Just updated my facebook! Yah, thanks friends for your comments, ur concern and everything. What i wanna say here is that, although we did know each other, or seen b4, and seldom talk, i really do appreciate how all of you shower your care n concern to me... (Their words make me standing strong.) I will jiayou clare, i will shout and kick like how brenda does! haha...


Gonna rest in bed/ or play majong???
Missing bloody!

No comments:

Post a Comment